A subscription is required to view articles in this category.
Archived articles from 2010 and earlier are freely available to the public, but more recent information is restricted to our members.
You are not currently subscribed to this area of GrahamBishop.com.
Become a `Friend of Graham Bishop’ and help sponsor Graham’s work on European integration. In particular, you will be supporting Graham’s plan for a Temporary Eurobill Fund (TEF): Graham has been working on the TEF project for more than two years now. This has been on a pro bono basis and at considerable personal cost. The next stage is to develop a detailed legal and operational plan for the TEF and your sponsorship can help make that happen.
As a Friend:
- You have access to our specialised web area that keeps you up to date with developments on the TEF, and relevant aspects of EU public finance.
- As a Friend, you may upgrade your subscription to benefit from our expertise in selecting the key news and events that are driving greater integration in Europe. (Click here to see the listing of categories)
- If several colleagues also require unrestricted access to some of these categories, please talk to us about opening a corporate account for your firm.
Your membership also enables you to access the following:
- Graham’s Blogs: These quick commentaries are written by Graham on events and developments in European politics, finance, economics and budgets.
- The Thursday e-mail: a special version with our short selection of the key articles of the week. This gives you the salient facts of about a dozen stories selected from the 60-80 that we publish each week. As a Friend, you have the option to subscribe to the category containing the full article – or additional categories.
- The Grid for the week ahead: Each Friday, we send you a grid of the scheduled events at EU institutions for financial regulation and economic policy.
- Graham’s public articles: Direct link
- Graham’s Tweets: Direct access
- Invitations to our events. As the merits of Graham’s plan for a Temporary Eurobill Fund become more widely discussed, we intend to hold seminars in Brussels to focus on the detailed mechanics and the broader implications for financial markets and EU politics.
- KeyEUdocs: Key economic statistics of the EU. A vital aid to anyone commenting on EU matters, with links to the opinions of UK think tanks that are supported by Graham Bishop to argue for the UK to remain a fully-fledged member of the EU.
- Forthcoming conferences and hearings: Graham Bishop is pleased to support some not-for-profit conferences, and to highlight forthcoming public hearings on key financial services issues.
- Our Archives: The articles we published in 2010 and earlier are publicly available.
- Register here to become a Friend of Graham Bishop.
- Then select any further categories that you wish to access.
- We will send an email confirmation detailing your selections - with access codes.
Follow us on Twitter: @Grahambishopcom